Tuesday, September 19, 2023

13,000 and counting

Today, 9/19/23, The Pocomoke Public Eye published its' 13,000th posting.

Our history on the web began in 2009 with founder Tom Ayres (screen name: The Public Eye) assisted by the very capable and enthusiastic Brenda Wise (screen name: jmmb).  I joined in 2011 as a contributor.  Tom and Brenda have since passed. 

Our banner reads: "Family friendly and striving to be a worthy choice for your Internet browsing."  With that theme in mind can you or someone you know of share material with us on an occasional or regular basis?  It might be regarding a hobby or interest, local news or events, a recollection, an opinion, a wide range of subject matter- brief or lengthy.  

I'm looking forward to continuing my involvement with The Pocomoke Public Eye for many years to come but I'd love for there to be some folks on hand available to keep it going in the longer term. 

tk for PPE

Contact me: tkforppe@yahool.com


Anonymous said...

Never knew Tom Ayres but have great memories of Brenda and Debbie from high school. I think I might have dated Brenda at one time but that would have been 56 years ago.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never knew Tom Ayres but have great memories of Brenda and Debbie from high school. I think I might have dated Brenda at one time but that would have been 56 years ago.