Thursday, March 20, 2014

DALE TROTTER ADDRESS

In less than 2 weeks the voters of District 3 in Pocomoke will choose their new Councilman at the election polls. 

I ask that you allow me to be your voice in City Hall. I have been a public servant my entire life; and I chose this area to start and raise a family that would not only serve God and work hard for what they have, but to take pride in our community. 

I am well aware of concerns within our district; and I, like you; realize that our district desires far exceed "downtown revitalization". Although much work is needed to continue in a forward motion, we must not forget what binds this community together, our citizens. 

During the last few weeks I have spoken to several of you who have voiced multiple concerns. Those concerns will be addressed when elected and you will see this community continue in a forward motion. 

I also plan to provide the district the opportunity to voice concerns in public forum during my tenure, so that I am able to stay on top of what you feel is important all the time; and not just when it is election time. After all, YOU are electing me to represent you. 

Additionally, I promise to work with the Mayor and other Council members and City Manager to attract new business to our area to allow for greater employment opportunities and revitalization will follow suit!

Candidate for district 3
Dale Trotter