A G E N D A
POCOMOKE CITY MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEETING
7:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 5, 2012
- Call to Order, Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Review and approval of minutes from meeting of May 7, 2012.
3. Review and approval of bills to be paid.
4. Public Hearing on proposed City budget as required by Sec. 49 of Pocomoke City Charter.
5. Constant Yield Tax Rate hearing on proposed tax rate for non-owner occupied properties.
6. First Reading of Res. No. 461 to adopt the City budget for fiscal year 2012-2013.
7. First Reading of Res. No. 462 to adopt the tax rates for various categories of real and personal property for fiscal year 2012-2013.
8. First Reading of Res. No. 463 to adopt the schedule of fees and charges for fiscal year 2012-2013.
9. Discuss letter from Mar Va Theater requesting abatement of taxes and water bills.
10. Res. No. 464 to approve revised Enterprise Zone acreage and map (Emergency Resolution).
11. Councilwoman Tracey Cottman to discuss proposed land use study being considered by members of the Tri-County Council concerning activities at the Patuxtant River Naval Air Station.
12. City Attorney to present proposed Ord. No. 409 to regulate the types of furniture that may be placed on open porches and other areas for First Reading.
13. City Manager and Water Superintendent Mike Phillips to propose purchase of used generator for Water Treatment Plant.
Comments from the Audience.
Mayor and Council Items.
AGENDAS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL THE TIME OF CONVENING.