Thursday, November 25, 2010

Recipe Needed Please

Hello all, I know this is a little late notice but I'm looking for a cornbread recipe.

I'm tired of trying recipe after recipe only to be disappointed when it comes out of the oven, and looking on the internet for hours only to find recipes that are basically the same.

What I am looking for is a recipe that leaves the cornbread very solid and heavy, NOT cake-like, every recipe I try the cornbread comes out crumbly and cake-like very similar to the box type.

I think I have all the ingredients on hand, I have eggs, corn meal, baking powder, cream, milk, butter, margarine, sugar, salt, etc. I do not have any buttermilk.     

I'm looking for this
Not this


So if you happen to be reading the blog between cooking and have a heavy cornbread recipe that you would like to share I would greatly appreciate it.

3 comments:

jmmb said...

For goodness sakes!!!
CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!

The Public Eye said...

got it, made it, cooked it, ate it.

it was deeeeelicious

thank you

jmmb said...

WHEW!! TOLD YA!!