Thursday, January 2, 2014

Celebrate New Years Eve @ The Saxis Fire Department

New Years Eve @ The Saxis Fire 
Department
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
8:00 PM
Live Music By:
"Gideon Groove"
 BYOB
NO COVER CHARGE
(However, if possible, please leave a small donation of whatever you can afford to the fire department)
Come out to the Saxis Firehouse and let "Gideon Groove", groove you in to 2014!
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
Editors Note: THERE WAS A BIG COVER CHARGE

 I canceled everything that I had planned to go help the Saxis VFD... I was gonna donate 60 bucks for my wife and myself and just before we went in they put up signs on the doors that said they charge 20 bucks per head...

We turned around and left... some young lady came running out and wanted to know why we were leaving so I told her it was because they had people inside that came in for donations and now they want waaaay to much per head cover after advertising no cover and I had a problem with people that don't keep their word...

she said the band made them do it because people were not donating enough....well punish the band not the people and why was the band even charging at a charity event like that anyway?

That band ain't that good anyway...I mean my goodness a bar only charges 10 bucks cover for bands like ICU, Surreal, Great Train Robbery, etc. I could have gone to a lot of places and listened to good bands or DJ's for no cover. I'm done with Saxis sorry Saxis VFD

No comments: