Monday, July 21, 2014

Senator Jim Mathias "A beautiful day in Crisfield"

Dear Friend,

Wow! Another beautiful day was in store for those who attended the 2014 J. Millard Tawes Crab & Clam Bake yesterday. Although it's always quoted as being "the hottest day of the year," yesterday proved to breezy and very enjoyable. It was great to see so many of our friends and neighbors gathering together to talk about politics, the summer, and what's happening on the Eastern Shore as well as throughout Maryland. It was exceptionally great to do this all over crabs, corn, and all things that are truly the best in Crisfield and throughout the Eastern Shore.

Most importantly, I am particularly proud that the 38th Annual J. Millard Tawes Crab & Clam Bake is in my district, and that I am able to show all the great things we have to offer to our friends and neighbors from around the state. I'm grateful and I want to say thank you to all my supporters who came out to the event. I truly appreciate Team Mathias and all your efforts and energy as we continue working towards victory in November. Please reach out to your friends and neighbors to join our growing team. We work hard and have a lot of fun as we move our campaign forward.

Thanks,

Jim Mathias

P.S. Don't forget to R.S.V.P to my event August 15th. Information about the event can be found here.

No comments: