Tuesday, October 1, 2024

A change in the weather...man.

 WBOC Chief Meteorologist Dan Satterfield soon retiring.


Dan recently posted on his Facebook page:

"Just to let you know that I have a ton of off time to use by the end of October when I retire. 

So, starting next week, you will see me very little on the evening broadcasts. I will do the weekend morning weathercasts so my replacement John Conway can have a weekend.

After 44 years and 7 months it is time to call it a career. I am starting the slide into retirement. You will still see me from time to time after October when they need someone, and I will still be teaching at SU.

 I am leaving you in VERY good hands. John Conway does nothing but impress me. I wish I had his language ability! He is an exc. forecaster and a VERY good critical thinker who is very well travelled."

              John Conway


No comments: