POCOMOKE CITY MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEETING
7:30 p.m., Monday, September 10, 2012
- Call to Order, Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Review and approval of minutes from meeting of August 6, 2012.
3. Review and approval of bills to be paid.
6. Discuss recommendations from Planning and Zoning Commission:
- Annexation of Hertrich Ford property on US Rt. 13 at Sheephouse Road
- Site Plan for proposed improvements at Buchanan Subaru on Market Street Extended
- Site Plan for Coastal Commodities project to construct new grain elevators on Quinn Avenue south of railroad tracks
7. Res. No. 466 to authorize the City Manager to sign certain forms on behalf of the City regarding purchase of a new trash collection vehicle.
8. Review proposal from Bozman Paving Co. for patching several street cuts and openings and for repaving at Cypress Park.
9. City Manager and Water/Sewer Superintendent to recommend purchase of used generator.
10. City Attorney to discuss proposed ordinance to regulate bulk item collections.
11. Discuss letter from Major East requesting approval to hunt on City property on Dunn Swamp Road with bow and arrows.
12. City Manager to discuss recently approved state grant for sidewalk repairs on Willow Street and Clarke Avenue.
Comments from the Audience.
Mayor and Council Items.
AGENDAS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL THE TIME OF CONVENING.