You won't have to travel far to enjoy FIREWORKS displays celebrating the Fourth Of July. Here's a listing of nearby scheduled events.
(Info courtesy of WBOC)
- Snow Hill: Saturday, June 30. Food and activities at Sturgis Memorial Park on River Street. Fireworks begin at dusk, which will be at around 9:15 p.m.
- Berlin: Tuesday, July 3, 9 p.m.; Berlin Falls Park on Old Ocean City Boulevard. Music, food, beer garden and vendors across the street at Burley Oak Brewing Company.
- Chincoteague Island: Wednesday, July 4; Chincoteague Volunteer Fire Company. Fireworks to begin at 10 p.m. Carnival open from 7-11 p.m. Click here for more information.
- Crisfield: Saturday, July 7, 5-9 p.m.; Somers Cove Marina. Independence Day Celebration. Bring a chair/blanket. Live band, kid's activities, military appreciation, food & more. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Ocean City: Wednesday, July 4; Concert and fireworks on the Beach. Free concert at 8 p.m. followed by fireworks at 9:30 p.m. on the beach at North Division Street AND uptown at Northside Park on 125th Street. For more information, call 1-800-626-2326 or the Ocean City Department of Recreation & Parks at 410-250-0125.
- Ocean Pines: Wednesday, July 4, 9 p.m.; Veterans Memorial Park, 11144 Cathell Rd. For more information call 410-641-7052.
- Salisbury: Wednesday, July 4, Gates open at 6:30 p.m. with fireworks at 9:15 p.m.; Red White and BOOM at Wicomico County Stadium across from the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. Food vendors will be on site. Free parking at civic center and Wicomico High School.
- Salisbury: Wednesday, July 4. Fireworks at Arthur W. Perdue Stadium following the 6:05 p.m. Delmarva Shorebirds game vs. the Hagerstown Suns.