Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gunshots Heard In Pocomoke

REPORTED GUNSHOT CALLS
POCOMOKE CITY, MARYLAND

March 16 -- 10:29 p.m. --
400 block of Laurel Street
April 18 -- 9:53 a.m. --
Newtown Ball Park
April 24 -- 6:16 p.m. --
Clark Avenue and McMichael Street
May 1 -- 9:57 p.m. -- Moore Street
May 5 -- 8:26 p.m. -- Laurel Street
May 8 -- 7:28 p.m. -- Ninth Street
May 8 -- 7:53 p.m. -- Clark Avenue and Cherry Street
May 14 -- 8:59 p.m. -- Short Street
May 15 -- 8:48 p.m. --
Fourth Street and Bonneville Avenue
May 16 -- 9:16 p.m. -- Eighth Street

Source: Pocomoke City Police Department

If you have any information on this please call the police department.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard gun shots one night outside between 10:30 and 12 midnight. I called Police and they had me leave a message for Officer Strong; he didn't call back. So I called Sewell. I've left him 2 messages now and not one has been returned either.

So I sent a letter to the STates' ATtorney.

No response there either.

Guess the Attorney General is next.

Anonymous said...

And I only called one time, two weeks afterward, when they were Sewell was calling the shots 'fireworks'. That's ridiculous. I never would've known about all the other calls unless someone had not told the media.

They will excuse and rationalize anything to not 'alarm' the community. And even say a person 'exaggerates'.

When they minimize the truth.

Anonymous said...

corrected:

And I only called one time, two weeks afterward, when Sewell was calling the shots 'fireworks'. That's ridiculous. I never would've known about all the other calls unless someone had not told the media.

They will excuse and rationalize anything to not 'alarm' the community. And even say a person 'exaggerates'.

When they minimize the truth