Thursday, January 12, 2012

TIME MACHINE Preview ... Early Days Of Anti-Liquor Sentiment On The Eastern Shore.

Prohibition Church planned..liquor traffic cited in Pocomoke and other towns..controversial anti-liquor crusader visits Eastern Shore.



It's this Sunday on The Pocomoke Public Eye!



 
 
Do you have a local memory to share with PPE readers.. such as a big snow storm, a favorite school teacher, a local happening, something of interest your parents or grandparents told you about? It can be just a line or two or more if you wish. Your name won't be used unless you ask that it be. Send to tkforppe@yahoo.com and watch for it on a future TIME MACHINE posting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This should be interesting! If there is anything near and dear to my heart it is liquor!

Your friend,
Slim

jmmb said...

Slim- If I have any questions I'll be sure to let you know.

I'm still shaking my head over the "clay people".