POCOMOKE CITY MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEETING
7:30 P.M., MONDAY
MAY 7, 2012
- Call to Order, Prayer, and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Review and approval of minutes from meeting of April 9, 2012.
3. Review and approval of bills to be paid.
4. Authorize Mayor to sign lease agreement for new restaurant.
5. Public Hearing on proposed 2013 CDBG and status report on current CDBG projects.
6. Emergency Resolution No. 459 to authorize submittal of CDBG application and to adopt updated “Section 3 Plan”.
7. Discuss letter from Andy Clarke, president of Pocomoke City Volunteer Pocomoke Fire Company, Inc. to purchase new slip-in pump and tank unit for their brush fire response unit. Total cost $11,185.
8. Consider request from DPGA to use Winter Quarters Golf Course for a tournament on Friday morning June 15.
9. Second Reading of Res. No 457 to authorize USDA loan to purchase new ambulance.
10. Second Reading of Res. No. 458 to refinance loan with new police department building with USDA funds.
11. Emergency Resolution No. 460 to approve a three year lease with Ford Motor Credit for a new Ford police vehicle purchased for the Police Department, and allowing the Mayor to sign documents relating to this lease.
12. City Manager to discuss proposed regulation of interior furnishings left on open porches, balconies or other exposed areas.
Comments from the Audience.
Mayor and Council Items.
AGENDAS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL THE TIME OF CONVENING.