A G E N D A
POCOMOKE CITY MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEETING
7:30 p.m., Monday, June 17, 2013
- Call to Order, Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Review and approval of minutes from meeting of June 3, 2013.
3. Review and approval of bills to be paid.
4. Second Reading of Res. No.475 to adopt the budget for fiscal year 2014.
5. Second Reading of Res. No. 476 to set the tax rates for fiscal year 2014.
6. Second Reading of Res. 477 to set fees, charges and penalties for fiscal year 2014.
7. Representatives of the Great Fair Committee to discuss upcoming events: Tractor Pull (6/22/13), and Great Pocomoke Fair (8/1-3/13).
8. City Manager to present eleven month budget report.
9. Mayor to discuss letter from Tim Richo regarding 7th grade AAU basketball team support.
10. City Manager to recommend allowing employees to enroll in optional Legal Shield program through payroll deduction.
11. Discuss letter from Pentecostal Church of God requesting use of former Fire Dept. parking to for carnival outreach event.
Comments from the Audience.
Mayor and Council Items.