Sunday, August 4, 2013

Crisfield Mud Bog Night Race ~ OH! What A Night!!




I wasn't able to attend the Crisfield mud bog on July 27.   But keep in mind that doesn't mean that I don't know what happens with most of the drivers and their trucks. With the exception of the last race  I have photographed and videoed them many times.  All of them are special people to me and I take great pride in the photos/video I take.

But I surely missed this video that Saturday evening....I don't know if that's good or not.  Since my husband has never done this before while driving the "Short and Sassy" maybe it was best I wasn't......just don't do it again! And many thanks to Patrick Long for the video.

The video is dark but I think you will be able to see what I am talking about.  Keep in mind that this happens often with other drivers too....keeps us all on our toes and proves what great drivers these guys are.

Many thanks Buddy Ward for those encouraging words.  Will be back again with all of you real soon!



Owner/Driver Barry Wise ~ "Short and Sassy"
MINI OPEN CLASS / TIME: 4.22


No comments: