Friday, August 30, 2013

Crisfield Mud Bog ~ Saturday


MAKE THE CRISFIELD MUD BOG PART OF YOUR LABOR DAY HOLIDAY PLANS
 
Saturday, August 31, 2013
(behind the Crisfield Elks Lodge)
 
ADMISSION:  $7.00 per person
Children under 10 FREE
( children must be accompanied by adult)
 
Foods and drinks provided by the Elks Lodge and local vendors! 
 
Photo/ BW
 
Gates OPEN ~10:00 AM
Events begin @ 1:00 PM
 
DRIVER REGISTRATION:
 10am - 12pm
 
 
"Mud Dobber" -Wright Townsend
Photo/BW
 
DON'T FORGET:
The Gambler's Race !!
 
For more info on the Gumboro~Crisfield Mudbog go to
 OR
 
Gumboro~Crisfield Mudbog
on facebook
 
 
To all my mud bog friends:  Due to illness I haven't been able to be at many of the mud bogs this year.  I am doing my best to make this one tomorrow and I can't wait!  Please stop by our tent to say hello!  Brenda.

No comments: