A G E N D A
POCOMOKE CITY MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEETING
7:30 p.m., Monday, October 7, 2013
- Call to Order, Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Review and approval of minutes from meeting of September 9, 2013.
3. Review and approval of bills to be paid.
4. Mr. Charles Webster representing Relay for Life Committee.
5. Authorize Mayor to sign Proclamation regarding 100 Year Anniversary of Unionville Masonic Lodge #45.
6. Standard Solar Company to continue discussion of proposed solar energy project on Dunn Swamp Road.
7. City Attorney to discuss status of recently adopted Ethics Policies.
8. City Manager to recommend purchase of freestanding lighted Christmas display.
9. Recommendation and update concerning vacant properties at 708, 710, 712 Second Street. (owner, Molock Group)
10. City Manager to present update status of construction on new clubhouse building at Winter Quarters Golf Course
Comments from the Audience.
Mayor and Council Items.