A dog in a Seattle park ruined someones day when it found and ate their mary jane.
A dog that ran off from its owner in Seattle's Seward Park found and ate some marijuana and got high.
Owner Jen Nestor Waddell told KING-TV the 11-year-old black Lab mix named Jack was "just stoned" May 12 after they returned home from the park. The dog's eyes glossed over and he had trouble walking.
The vet said Jack had swallowed a large amount of dried, harvested marijuana. After some medication to induce vomiting and a night of rest Jack was back to normal.
Waddell told police about the drugs and joked they could borrow Jack to find them if they paid the $1,500 vet bill.