Friday, August 14, 2009

Missing Christine Sheddy (update4) from BlinkOnCrime.com

Emotional Eclipse

There’s one sad truth in life I’ve found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best. ~Ella Wheeler Wilcox

LevigarageLevi Hall did not have a shining example of Fatherhood. His own Dad is on the run, so to speak, for back child support from his Mother Joyce.

When Christine Sheddy was eight months pregnant with their first son Isaac she got a call one afternoon. Some girl Levi met in a convenience store in Rehoboth he was courting in lieu of stocking up on pampers or baby furniture had found Christine’s number. Levi had told her that he and Christine had broken up some time ago. Christine got the name of the restaraunt and the time they would be there.

Imagine Loverboy Levi’s surprise when Christine and her baby bump plop down at the table and start eating the crackers.

My heart sank when I was told that story. On one hand I enjoyed the visual of Christine inflicting the temporary sucker punch. ChristinehairdownOn the other, I wished I could put her in my pocket and protect her for what was to come. I have interviewed many women that have been in abusive relationships for this case. There are no shortages of accounts from those ladies that end with my jaw gaping open. The difference is, they are alive to tell me about them.

Following the birth of their second son, Zeke, the train that was the relationship between Levi and Christine spent more time off the tracks then on. With a toddler and a 3 month old, Christine writes this to Levi’s Mother Joyce:

Hey Joyce it’s me. I also sent a resume to Comcast for a job. And put Kristen as my refrence. Her last paycheck after taxes was $3,500 for 2 weeks. So I can’t beat that job either. At least I can have a job while I take these classes and keep this job till I get a better paying job after school. I am going to be so mad if Levi goes to that music festival and I can’t go. Peggy and Lea want me to go and I really want to go to. Levi is going to the bike show this weekend as well. I think I might wait for him to get home Friday and just leave him with the kids. Yeah right! I am so desperate to go out that it is pathetic. I haven’t gotten to anything in such a long time. I told Levi that I wanted to go with him. I’m going to try and find a babysitter, that way if he does go and thinks that I can’t go I can spot him there and see who he’s with. Or we can run into eachother and pick eachother up. That would be fun. Well gotta go

Christine

This goes on through the family living with Levi’s Dad, Joyce, themselves, and finally grinds down around June 2006. Christine, Isaac and Zeke move back to the Dodenhoff’s home on the bay until that fateful November 1, 2007. Nothing would please me more than to say that Christine and Levi had parted ways for good this time. Christine sent this to Levi in August.

Christoleviaug07

Levi moved in with new girlfriend Angie and did not see or speak to his kids until October, when Levi told Christine he had a game plan for their future this time.

Christine nursed Isaac following minor surgery. She asked Levi to get the kids clothes out of storage as she could not afford to buy any. She asked him for nominal support for the kids. He got lap dances and played pool.

Christine built Haylie, Zeke and Isaac a playhouse by herself.

M_884669cc9919b9f64eaff44583fb91b3

Enter Pocomoke City and Levi’s new friends that live on a 67 acre farm.

Vist www.blinkoncrime.com website for the comments

HERE for other info and comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is anyone here keeping up with this story on blinkoncrime?

They are doing a great job with this and they also know how to keep you on the edge of your seat.

But more importantly, I think they are going to find out what happened to Christine, if they do not already know that is.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand anonymous's comment,is this Levi? obviously the idiot that wrote that is happy that their authorities have just now started to investigate more thoroughly, AFTER TWO YEARS.I only wonder if the pokomoke mayor,police dept.,and the fire dept. are all in on a big coverup to save their city,their state,and their own asses.I am really appalled at the whole big mess ,and I feel so sorry for her Mother,and if I were her I'd sue the living shit out of all those so called investigators that did not bother to look for her until three months after her disappearance.Now,since the media is on it, they just want make people think they been doing their jobs.I would also sue Pokomoke city, the mayor,the state of Maryland,and lest we forget the fire dept,which covered up all the fires.Now why would the police tell the neighbors of the jerks on Byrd Rd., not to call the fire dept.anymore,(after 13 reported ILLEGAL fires at the residence}or they would get arrested.Sounds like there is a whole lot of SHADY COPS INVOLVED, AS WELL AS FIREMEN AND THE SO CALLED MAYOR.They act as if they are really hard at this investigation,AFTER TWO years now their investigating,and trying to pin anyone they can for this crime. I am mad as hell, I can not even imagine what christines mom's going threw daily,DAILY,and NIGHTLY.I am the mother of one of Christines best friends from school,and I lost a daughter two years ago,but she did die,and every day is a struggle. I just hope and pray there are some REAL, and HONEST cops that are working on the case.And most certainly that they find her alive and well. Because my daughter calls me crying and crying about Christine, and that gets me crying then I can't sleep,can't eat,and it's been a living hell since I lost my daughter.If the investigators could just know how it would be if it were their daughter,and nobody bothered with the investigation until they had T.V. crews came along to show the world either,their cold heartless bastards that don't give a shit about anything but there donuts.
Username
Dreas Momma
Password
mommas girl
No Google Account? Sign up here.
You can also use your Blogger account.

OpenID
OpenID LiveJournal WordPress TypePad AIM





Name/URL Name
URL

Anonymous
Publish Your Comment Preview