Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Frostroms Subaru of Pocomoke


If you're looking for a courteous auto dealer or auto repair Frostroms is the place.

I have had several experiences in a short time with Frostroms Subaru and everyone I had to deal with have been very caring and professional to do business with.

here's just one example; I called Frostroms yesterday because I needed a vehicle Maryland inspected, I was told that they could do it 8:00am the following day, I recieved a call around 11:00am the same day telling me my vehicle was ready to go.

My experience each time has been the same, Frostroms has a very good staff to deal with from buying a new car to having a oil change, kind and courteous every time.

Frostroms also has a great labor rate on vehicle repairs, I was amazed to learn that their labor rate is actually less than some local small repair shops while getting the dealer experience and training.

So if you need a new or pre-owned car, a Maryland state inspection, a general repair, or parts to do it yourself, give Frostroms a call, I guarantee that you wont be disappointed. Give them a try today.

Contact Frostroms @

Sales: (410)957-1414 (888)616-6457
Service: (410)957-1414
Parts: (410)957-1414

or visit their website for more info @ Frostroms Subaru

4 comments:

preowned subaru Ft Myers said...

Frostroms? is it the dealership for Subaru or also with others? I am very much eager to go here after reading your post and your experience here. Thanks anyway.

The Public Eye said...

it's a Subaru dealer, "Frostroms" is a family sur name.

Subaru Dealership ft myers said...

Ohh thanks again for this information. I wanna to go here and if possible to buy a Subaru for my family.

ft. myers subaru dealership said...

I seem to acknowledge with most of your respective thoughts and beliefs and this post is no exception. absolutely agree with you.