Thursday, November 19, 2009

More spam from Kratovil

At least he's listening to the eastern shore constituents, does he believe? I doubt it. Is he hunting votes? More than likely.


Dear Friends,

Last weekend, the House of Representatives voted on comprehensive health care reform legislation. I believe that many of the measures included in this bill can play a part in improving our health care system - expanding coverage to the uninsured, increasing access in rural areas, and reducing health care costs are all priorities. However, ultimately I was unable to support the bill because I do not believe that H.R. 3962 offered a fiscally sustainable approach to reforming our ailing health care system. I wanted to share with you an op-ed I wrote that appeared in the Easton Star-Democrat that discusses the health care reform vote in more depth.

I am committed to passing health care reform legislation that cuts costs and insures more people, but I do not believe we can accomplish this in spite of our nation's long term economic health. I did not believe that the bill that passed the House met this standard so I will continue to work with my colleagues in Congress in hopes that a better bill can be developed as this process continues to move forward.

Please continue to share your thoughts with me so that I may better represent you and your family in Washington, DC.

With warm regards,


Rep. Frank M. Kratovil, Jr.

2 comments:

Inspector T said...

Shrinks call your affliction "projection." Just because a person has an innate inability to tell the truth does NOT mean others do as well.

Actually, it is a very sad condition in which to live.

You might want to discuss this with your mental health counselor.

The Public Eye said...

I don't know what you are talking about... do you?