Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mexican Words of the Day

*1. *Cheese**
The teacher told Pepito to use the word cheese in a sentence.
Pepito replies: *Maria likes me, but cheese ugly.*

* 2. *Mushroom**
When all my family get in the car There's not mushroom.

*3. *Shoulder**
My fren wants 2 become a citizen, But che didn't know how to read, So I, shoulder.

*4. * Texas **
When I'm not home, My fren always Texas me, Che wonders where I am!

*5. *Herpes**
Me and my fren ordered pizza.
I got mine piece Then che got herpes.

*6. *July**
Ju told me ju were going to tha store But ju went to see sum guy, July to me! Julyer!

*7. *Rectum**
I had 2 cars But my wife rectum!

*8. *Chicken**
I was going to go to the store with my wife But che said chicken go herself.

*9. *Wheelchair**
We only have one enchilada left But don't worry wheelchair

*10. *Chicken* *wing**
My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.

*11. *Harassment**
My wife caught me in bed with another women.
I told her, "Honey, harassment nothen to me.

*12. * Bishop **
My wife fell down the stair So I had to pick the bishop.

*13. *Body wash**
I want to go to the club But no body wash my kids.

*14. *Budweiser**
That women has a nice body, Budweiser face so ugly?

No comments: