Sunday, December 26, 2010

Not Even ONE Deputy On Duty??

As I was making my rounds today helping people out and enjoying the drive in the snow I came across a vehicle that was blocking a side road and not one soul was around.

Well I don't know about anyone else but when I find a vehicle that has been abandon right smack-dab in the middle of a roadway I wonder, did this vehicle breakdown and the occupants try to walk somewhere in this weather? If they did, did they make it to their destination?

Being where this vehicle was abandon and the conditions I called the Somerset County Sheriffs Department and guess what? The SCSO dispatch said that they had NO ONE ON DUTY. HUH?? That's right the SCSO had not one officer on duty while under the state of emergency.

This is not hearsay or second hand information, this came directly from the SCSO dispatcher on duty.I was told to call the MSP for assistance.

No comments: