Monday, March 28, 2011

Courtney Bloxom Benefit

Here are a couple of photos taken Saturday night during the Courtney Bloxom Benefit held at the Community Center in Pocomoke City, Maryland.

The contest included 35 beautiful contestants. What a difficult job it must have been to select princesses from these beautiful young ladies.

Contest Winners............


From left to right: Mrs. Hope Eastern Shore Angela Abell, Ms. Hope Eastern Shore Allison Funds, Miss Hope Eastern Shore Ashley Mapp, Miss Hope Eastern Shore Teen Amy Wigglesworth, Miss Hope Eastern Shore Junior Teen Madison Jennings, Miss Hope Eastern Shore Pre Teen Olivia Kurtz.


I will have more later................. <>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I wasn't one of the judges. We would all still be there waiting for me to make up my mind-LOL! They are all winners!