This sounds like an interesting meeting. Hope alot of Pocomoke citizens can attend.
MONDAY April 11, 2011
POCOMOKE CITY HALL
1. Call to Order, Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Old Business
a. Review and approval of minutes from meeting of March 7, 2011
b. Review and approval of bills to be paid
c. Other old business
3. Swearing-In and Reorganization
a. Worcester County Clerk of Court Steve Hales to swear in Bruce Morrison as Mayor of Pocomoke City for a three year term
b. Mayor Morrison to swear in Councilman-Elect Don Malloy (District 3)
c. Selection of First Vice President and Second Vice President of the City Council for the coming year
4. City Manager and Police Chief to introduce new police officer Franklin Savage
5. Representatives of Great Fair Committee to discuss budget request.
6. Presentation by Eastern Shore Robotics Team 1829.
7. Representatives of Becker Morgan Architects to present plans for proposed restaurant adjacent to Discovery Center.
8. Discuss request from Pocomoke Elks Club to use Winter Quarters Golf Course for golf tournament on May 21.
9. Review American Legion request for Sunday Beer and Wine Permit for “Home of the Brave” fundraising event on May 22, 2011.
10. City Attorney Items
(a) Agreement with EnerNoc Co. for electricity cost savings at Wastewater Treatment Plant
(b) Agreement with Bloosurf Broadband Co. for use of City water towers for antennas
(c) Discuss proposed Charter amendments
11. City Manager to discuss bids and acquisitions.
(a) City Hall heating system improvements (MEA Grant)
(b) Electrical work to connect generator to Maryland Avenue well
(c) Radio read water meters specifications
Comments from the Audience.
Mayor and Council Items.
AGENDAS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL THE TIME OF CONVENING.