- Call to Order, Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Review and approval of minutes from meeting of October 1, 2013.
3. Review and approval of bills to be paid.
4. Annette Wallace, PHS Principal, and David Byrd to present plaque to the City
5. Representatives of LGIT to present training grant award to Mayor and Council for police department.
6. Mike Kleger, CPA, and Leslie Michalik, CPA, of PKS, Inc. to present 2011-2012 audit report.
7. a. Public Hearing on proposed CDBG grant application for street resurfacing and related storm drainage improvements in the amount of up to $200,000.
b. Authorize the submittal of a grant application for CDBG funds for street resurfacing projects.
8. Authorize proclamation for American Indian Heritage Month.
9. First Reading of Res. 469 regarding new radio read water meters.
10. Discuss recommendation from Planning and Zoning Commission regarding update of Comprehensive Master Plan.
11. City Manager to discuss recommendation for purchase of Aqua Guard Roto Press machine for wasterwater treatment plant.
12. Authorize Mayor to sign various documents:
a. USDA loan documents for permanent financing of new Police Department
b. Grant and loan agreement application for radio read meters
c. Loan documents with Taylor Bank for permanent financing for new restaurant building
13. City Manager and Mr. Harvey Davis to recommend approval of contract for demolition of house at 724 Sixth Street.
14. City Manager to present three month budget status report.
Comments from the Audience.
Mayor and Council Items.
Adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel, real estate, and legal matters as permitted under the provisions of Sec. 10-508 (A), (1), (7), (8) of the State Government Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland and to perform executive actions.
AGENDAS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL THE TIME OF CONVENING.