- Call to Order, Prayer, and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Review and approval of minutes from meeting of February 6, 2012.
- Review and approval of bills to be paid.
- Discuss letter from Pocomoke City Elks Club regarding proposed golf tournament on May 12.
- Review letter from Great Fair Committee concerning proposed event at the Fairgrounds on June 23.
- Authorize appointment of Councilwoman Tracey Cottman as the municipal representative to the Tri-County Council of the Lower Eastern Shore.
- Emergency Resolution No. 453 to approve renewal of PNC Line of Credit for up to $200,000.
- Emergency Resolution No. 454 to approve a three year lease with Ford Motor Credit for the SUV purchased for the police department and allowing the Mayor to sign documents relating to this lease.
- Authorize the City Manager to request bids for a new ambulance to be purchased with USDA grant.
- Authorize Mayor to issue Proclamation for Arbor Day 2012. (April 4)
- City Manager to present eight month budget summary.
Comments from the Audience
Mayor and Council items.
AGENDAS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL THE TIME OF CONVENING.