POCOMOKE CITY MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEETING
7:30 P.M., MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
1. Call to Order, Prayer, and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Review and approval of minutes from meeting of August 8, 2011.
3. Review and approval of bills to be paid.
4. Introduction of new police officer, Lynell Green.
5. Police Chief J. D. Ervin and CALEA Coordinator Shawna Gamino to present official certificate from CALEA renewing the Pocomoke Police Department’s status as a “Recognized CALEA Agency”.
6. Representatives of Pocomoke City Chamber of Commerce to present plaques thanking several City Departments for their assistance during the 2011 Cypress Festival.
7. Authorize Mayor Morrison to appoint the Law Office of William C Hudson as the City’s legal advisor in accordance with Section C-66 of the City Charter.
8. City Manager and representatives from Becker Morgan Group to present summary of bids received for renovation to building at 1500 Market Street for new Police Department offices. (Bid opening 11:00 AM, 9/12/11).
9. City Manager to present memo recommending that certain delinquent business taxes be written off.
10. Discuss letter from Landmark Insurance Company concerning Worker’s Comp. Insurance.
11. Discuss vacancies on various Boards and Commissions.
Comments from the Audience
Mayor and Council items.
AGENDAS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL THE TIME OF CONVENING.