Worcester County Volunteer Services and Liquor Control are hosting a canned food drive for the Maryland Food Bank (MFB) from Jan. 31 through Feb. 7.
All county employees and the public are invited to participate.
Canned food items can be deposited in specially-marked Maryland Food Bank barrels at these participating locations:
• Worcester County Jail in Snow Hill
• Worcester County Branch Libraries: Ocean City, Ocean Pines, Berlin, Snow Hill and Pocomoke
• All Department of Liquor Control (DLC) Shore Spirit Retail Liquor Store locations
• Worcester County Recreation Center in Snow Hill
• Central Landfill storage building in Newark
• Cape Isle of White Offices in Bishopville