I have acquired a picture sent in by a reader of a recycled snowman. YUP! A "recycled snowman" do to the lack of snow caused by "Boss Hogg's" "flying trash bag" ("UFO") that has been seen in the skies of Pocomoke some of the more astute readers decided to get the most out of our lack of winter white stuff.
The sender of the "recycled snowman" did not elaborate on what was "recycled" to build the recycled snowman but my hours of studying and scientific analysis of this "recycled snowman" I can only conclude that it's parts are made up of;
1) 3 heads of melted snowmen
2) an ear muff from a one eared person
3) the eyes appear to be pieces of "Boss Hogg's" flying trash bag it obviously crashed and was scavenged and put to good use.
4) The hat appears to be that of remnants left over after the tin-foil had worn off.
5) The puny little arms are made from a very rare evergreen that only grows in the garden of Eden. (just south of Salisbury)
6) The stray leaves that make-up the lower festive decorations were donated by the local chapter of leaves for recycled snowmen & women.
7) last but not least, and the most difficult to diagnose are the footprints around the "recycled snowman" They are prints left by moon boots, this is clearly an alien (extraterrestrial) built structure (recycled snowman) more than likely they were attracted by "Boss Hogg's" flying trash bag ("UFO") that was spotted in the skies of Pocomoke a couple days ago.
If anyone else has found a homeless "recycled snowman" that has suddenly appeared in close proximity of their home, approach it with caution but it should be harmless, send in your pictures for an analysis. So far it appears that these extraterrestrial built recycled snowmen are safe but please be careful and keep some distance at first sighting.