Friday, February 5, 2010

The Snow is Here AGAIN!! Need Help??

As with the snow storm last week I will be out and about assisting stuck - stranded motorist and local civil servants.

If you have to go out please be very careful and drive with caution, leave a lot of extra distance between you and the vehicle in front of you, if you have a 4x4 don't think just because it's a 4x4 you can drive it like you stole it in this weather.

The best practice in heavy snow while driving is to drive like you have an egg between your foot and the accelerator/brake peddles and you don't want to crack the egg.

I will be out looking for people/civil servants that are stuck, stranded or in ditches to give them assistance in this very cold weather.

If you are in the local area and need a push/pull or even a ride to work give me a call @ (410) 726-6925 I cannot promise that I will be right around the corner but I'll be there if you need me. For rides to work (Nurses/Doctors/Civil Servants will take priority).

IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY CALL; 911

No comments: