Sunday, September 18, 2011

Crisfield Mud Bog ~ MODIFIED SHOOTOUT!~

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER OF THE
CRISFIELD MUD BOG
LABOR DAY WEEKEND
MODIFIED SHOOT OUT!!!!

The winner of the $750.00 prize money was
KELLY HUBBARD
Driver of 'HIGH VOLTAGE'

GREAT JOB!!


Readers- I am so very sorry that I do not have the winning results for you.  I have tried to obtain copies but for some reason no one seems to want to share them with me.  I must wait for the results to be posted on the official mudbog website before I can access them.  I am very sorry.  And I am well aware that we are NOW TWO races behind in results.

I know that many of my readers are reading from other countries outside of the USA and some of you are military.  I also know how much you look forward to seeing photos, videos,  and that most of you have your favorite trucks and look forward to seeing what their racing time was and what place they may be currently in. 

Please keep reading and please know I do appreciate it so very much.
To those of you in the military- far or near- thank you for everything you do.  It is because of what you do that keeps us free, able to enjoy all sports  and able to communicate--- the list is endless.....
 God Bless You. 
Be Safe
jmmb

No comments: