Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crisfield Mud Bog Racing Schedule ~ 2012

ATTENTION 187 East Performance Mud Bogging Team and ALL Mud Boggers out there !

My "go to guy" Patrick Long/driver of  "All Night Soldier" has just informed me that the 2012 Crisfield Mud Bog Schedule will be:

SUNDAY ~ MAY 27
SATURDAY ~ JULY 28 ~ THIS RACE WILL BE UNDER THE LIGHTS
SATURDAY ~ SEPTEMBER 1

Added class this year will be BLOWN TRACTOR TIRE CLASS

Lots going on and I'm sure all of us will be anxious to experience the race under the lights!



This is great news!  Get your trucks ready....

"Short and Sassy"/ driver Barry Wise - is in the process of having some new features installed.

"All Night Soldier"/ driver Patrick Long- reports that there is alot to do with the three truck in his area!

  In the meantime this will give me the chance to finish with the 2011 year of racing so stand by for the photos and racing  fun I never got the chance to post.

No comments: