Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Different View of the New Pocomoke Restaurant

Pocomoke River
Sunday  May 27, 2012

Here's a totally different look at the restaurant being built between the Delmarva Discovery Center and the Pocomoke River.


Since I can not walk on water and my husband sold our boat and jet skis so  long ago to begin the hobby of mud bogging I have never been able to photograph the restaurant from this angle myself. 




In just a few more weeks the long wait will be over.  Boaters and jet skiers will be able to take advantage of the FREE docking at the new restaurant while enjoying a meal or even just a few drinks either from the deck or inside.  I'm looking forward to it.
A big thank you to Bill and Sue Tull for sending me these photos to share.  Thank you for caring  about Pocomoke City, as many of us do, and enough about my venture (to capture history being made through photos)  and for knowing how important my "mission" is. 

No comments: