Friday, June 1, 2012

What A Busy Day!!

Ok, everyone.  I have been at this for the biggest portion of the day so I'm going to take a little break from this action to tend to a few other  activities that need my attention- like food.

But don't go too far......  We still haven't gotten to the good things yet!

And for all of you naysayers out there make sure you come back too.  I haven't even given you Pocomoke Police Chief Sewell's crime report for the month yet....and you will be surprised to find that Pocomoke City IS protected by the finest!

And for all of you out there that believe no one is doing anything about crime I'm going to prove you wrong......and will continue to prove you wrong.   It won't take long for all of you to be clearly convinced that Pocomoke City has the BEST protection it has every had!  If I didn't think so I wouldn't waste time tyring to convince those that don't believe it..........

I'll be back. 

No comments: