Sunday, November 1, 2009

ANNOYING GPS GAG


Annoying GPS gag might not direct you to your destination, but it's sure to have you laughing all the way there. Just push the button to hear the British female voice deliver one of many unhelpful comments in the style of a GPS. One-liners are sure to strike a chord with drivers.

No actual directions - just for fun! Not to be used for navigation, entertainment only. Comments include,

"I know you are a man, but can you please admit you are lost and ask for directions?",

"I'm sorry we didn't sleep together last night, but can you stop driving like a lunatic?",

"In 50 feet turn off the ball game and put on my favorite Barry Manilow CD.",

"In 100 feet, stop and think, did you lock the back door?', and

"In 100 yards I'm going to talk to you in that special voice which should let you know you've upset me in someway".

No comments: