The Supercenter is closed and damage from the arson to the building and merchandise is being assessed, fire marshals said.
At about 8:30 p.m. Thursday, the two men entered the store, set a fire in the potato chip aisle and left, according to Deputy Fire Marshal Rob Korb.
While the fire caused limited damage, store employees and law enforcement had to use nine fire extinguishers to snuff the blaze, he said.
"Potato chips are greasy, and grease fires are hard to get under control," Korb said. "The problem is the powder (from the extinguisher) has spread throughout the store."
All of the food, kitchen supplies and items in nearby sections will likely have to be disposed of for health reasons, he said.
The arson is still under investigation.