Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pray Once Then Repeat

We can't do anything about the weather that seems to be about ready to pounce us once again. I am sure by now alot of you are just like me. You are tired of snow. You have had enough of unplowed back roads, loss of electricity, and cancelled school.

A couple of days of this feeling is fine but this has been way too long for me.

After this winter and all this snow the only snow flakes I care to see are the ones on Christmas cards I receive. We all need the feeling that things are normal once again.
I guess when it comes down to the nitty gritty of it all, we are very lucky to have not gotten what our friends up north have received.
Lucky or not, the trapped, slowed feeling gets old. This little quick and easy prayer might help alot of us.


Hang in there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had to say this prayer on more than one occasion-

unreasonable neighbors, annoying friends ;) ;) ;)

It works!