POCOMOKE CITY MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEETING
7:30 P.M., MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2011
1. Call to Order, Prayer, and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Review and approval of minutes from meeting of February 7, 2011.
3. Review and approval of bills to be paid.
4. Representatives of National Rural Water Association to present trophy recognizing Pocomoke City’s water as second place winner in a recent nationwide taste competition held in Washington, D.C.
5. Representatives of MarVa Theater and Performing Arts Center to discuss budget request.
6. Authorize Vice President of the City Council to sign Proclamations:
A. Arbor Day- April 6, 2011
B. Fair Housing Month (April)
7. Authorize renewal of Mutual Aid Agreement Between Pocomoke City Police Department and Crisfield Police Department.
8. Review and approve proposal from PKS for three year extension of auditing services contract.
9. City Manager to present proposal from EnerNoc Company for electricity cost savings at Wastewater Treatment Plant.
10. Review proposals from electrical engineering firms for design of electric improvements for new pedestals on Municipal Docks.
11. Authorize placement of advertisement in program for upcoming DELMARVA FIREMEN’S ASSOCIATION CONVENTION, which will be held in Pocomoke City from April 28-30.
12. Authorize repairs to surplus truck recently donated by the Maryland Forrest Service to the Pocomoke VFC.
13. City Manager to present 8 month budget status report.
Comments from the Audience
Mayor and Council items.
AGENDAS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL THE TIME OF CONVENING.